How to create a workwear capsule wardrobe?
If you are on the lookout to increase your wardrobe's space or just want to live a more sustainable life, a capsule wardrobe can do wonders by creating a well-thought and planned collection of everyday work staples that can be mixed and matched to create a plethora of looks! This comes in handy when you are planning to lead a more economical life.
Being able to find the right blouse and top that can match with skirts or trousers for super comfortable wear to finding dresses that are pitch-perfect for workwear and office party wear, a capsule wardrobe can accommodate everything you need while being space efficient and productive.
This blog discusses capsule wardrobe and how you can also create one for yourself!
The Need for a Capsule Wardrobe, EXPLAINED!
A capsule wardrobe is usually compact, has a fixed number of outfits and there's plenty of room for you to create looks that are elegant, work-friendly, and comfortable.
Aside from that, a capsule wardrobe presents unlimited options for when you are dressing up, creating scope for mixing and matching outfits to create a new look at all times! Capsule wardrobes are futuristic and sustainable in all ways you can think of!
Why consider a capsule wardrobe?
- If you are planning to switch to a more sustainable and minimalist lifestyle, and want more space around your living space.
- If having to select what to wear to work is stressful and you are looking for a wardrobe that's always ready for grab and go.
- If you are looking to create a plethora of dressing options through mixing and matching.
- The overall concept of having a wardrobe and the need to maintain it is difficult due to time constraints.
- If you end up buying clothes but never really get the chance to wear them enough.
- You want to try out how a capsule wardrobe can save time and be a good investment in the long run.
It is worth noting that not everyone can adapt to a capsule wardrobe. While it may change a certain person's life, it might not be the same for someone else. Capsule wardrobes are highly customizable and need to be updated once a while. So if you are stepping into the future with a capsule wardrobe, have a blueprint and work closely with your choices.
Formal Attire for Women That are ESSENTIAL to a Capsule Wardrobe
Now that you have found your purpose in opting for a capsule wardrobe, it is time to define what part of your personality the wardrobe should reflect and create a personal style preference of your own. This step is the foundation of conceptualizing a capsule wardrobe into reality. Your preferences today will influence your style, choices, and attire for months to come!
5 Things to Keep in Mind When Designing Your Capsule Wardrobe Collection
- Pick your own color preferences and color coordinate your wardrobe to create a more put-together look at all times. This is also essential since you do not want to have clothing items that you won't be wearing.
- Create your own style and use the internet to find what works the best for you and how you want to feel every day when dressing up.
- Include attires that are going to be long-lasting. If you are buying clothing items for your capsule wardrobe, consider the fabrics you are investing in.
- Avoid super trendy and fast-fashion clothing items as they are here for a few weeks and will fade away making it embarrassing for you to wear them even after the trend has died.
- Define your staples and stick to them. Confidence is the ultimate catalyst to success. The more confident you are today, the more you can excel tomorrow!
Formal Attire for Women Work Staples in a Capsule Wardrobe
Blouses and tops: For days when you want to create a superb office look while also being chic and stylish, invest in blouses and tops that are made with mid-weight and non-stretchy fabrics for an all-day comfortable and professional aesthetic look. It is best to have a gathered top, shirts in solids, or with stripes and turtlenecks included. These pieces of clothing are versatile and can elevate your wardrobe's functionality.
Skirts: Having a sustainable wardrobe implies having outfits that can be mixed and matched with other elements in your wardrobe to create a variety of looks. Skirts are one such staple that is a must in every capsule wardrobe. They can be paired with blouses as well as tops for a formal business look or for a business casual look. If you are looking forward to adding skirts into your wardrobe, include plain, straight skirts and pleated skirts as these can be paired to create a wide range of looks.
Trousers: If you are required to sit for longer, run around managing operations at work, or just love wearing pants, then women's trousers is something that you should totally be including in your capsule wardrobe. For example, skinny trousers create a crisp and neat look while pleated trousers are ideal when you have to sit in one place for long periods of time. Straight-leg women's trousers are amazing if you are interested in adding the element of enigma into your dressing!
Dresses: Women's work dresses are gaining popularity as such dresses are a blend of class, comfort, and convenience all united into one! If you are planning on adding women's work dresses to your capsule wardrobe, consider adding wrap dresses for an urban chic look along with elegant dresses that enhance your presence at work!
Jacket(s)/Coats: Layering is an important aspect of dressing up. While it adds more texture and built to an attire, jackets or coats can create an effortlessly luxurious aesthetic at all times. Plus, a jacket or a coat will protect you against weather changes as well!
Go Capsule With Le Réussi!
Having to figure out what your capsule needs can get confusing. While you are trying your best to include attires that are bound to elevate your workwear strategy, remember to be conscious about the choices you are making.
Our design team at Le Réussi is conscious of what you need and we are always working on attires that are business-oriented and tailored for success.
While opting for a capsule wardrobe is a personal choice, we understand the challenges it can bring to someone. That's why our range of products is created to redefine work staples. Every product is different and guaranteed to make your life easier!